BEML Limited Recruitment Of Engineers As Management Trainees Through GATE 2017
Application Details and Eligibility
Upper Age Limit - 27 Years as on 31.01.2017
Note: 1. The above-mentioned age limit is for General category. Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC/ PWDcandidates will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines. 2. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guide lines
Degree in Following Engineering
- Mechanical or
- Electrical & Electronics or
with following marks criteria-
|General and OBC candidates
from recognized university.
Management Trainee through GATE 2017
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year, from the date of their joining. On successful completion of their training period and on assessment of suitability they will be absorbed as Engineer (Grade-II) in the same pay scale with one additional increment (@3% of Basic Pay) and will be on probation for a period of one year.
Selected candidates will be placed on a starting basic pay of Rs.16,400/- pm in the pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 40500 during their training period. Apart from the above, Dearness Allowance and applicable allowances under cafeteria will also be payable as per Company Rules.
- Eligible and interested General/ OBC candidates need to pay fee of Rs.500/- by downloading the Challan available in the BEML website and by remitting the same only in State Bank of India in the BEML Account no. 31006750220. Candidates applying for multiple positions have to make separate payments for each of the positions.
- Not applicable for SC/ST/ PWDs
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (TECHNICAL):
1.Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, i.e.
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Metallurgy Engineering (MT)
2. The Selection Process consists of weightage for marks obtained in the qualifying exam, marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017& Personal Interview.
3. Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
4. Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2017, in the corresponding paper.
How to Apply For Managment Trainee:
- The online Registration link is available to below in important link section.
- The candidate is required to take a printout of the online application form, affix the recent passport size photograph, sign in the space provided and attach copy of the challan (if applicable), self-attested copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience, age, caste, disability (as applicable) etc. and forward the same to the address mentioned below in a sealed envelope mentioning the post applied for on the top-left of the envelope.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER(HR),
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
- The envelope with documents should reach the above address latest by 27th Feb 2017. Hard copy of the applications not received within the stipulated date or Applications received without photograph/ signature/ challan/ attachments/ proper documents will be summarily rejected without any further correspondence.
Updated Advertisement of Extended Date:
20th Feb 2017 till 17:45 hrs Click Here
Challan for Fee Payment:
Official Site of Available Job:
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: