Graduate Trainee Engineer -Aircraft Maintenance Engineer(AIR INDIA)
Payment Last Date
Application Details and Eligibility
Note: Age calculated as on 1st July 2016.
- General - Not above 28 Year
- OBC - Not above 31 Year
- SC/ST - Not above 33 Year
- Ex-servicemen - Upper age limit of 28 year would be relaxed to the extent the candidates has served in a regular post in army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/release or discharge from such post plus thre years.
- Candidates with BR/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical /Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunications / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication or its equivalent from a Govt. recognised Institute / University.
- Valid GATE Score of 80% and Higher(75% and higher for SC/ST/OBC) may apply only through online.
Important Note: Read Complete Notification before applying from below available link.
- Applicants to deposit the requisite application fee Rs. 2000/- only through online SBI Bank Challan.
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from the application fees.(No Fee)
Graduate Engineer Trainee -Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will be paid a stipend of Rs. 25000/- during the first year of training. Thereafter they will graded as Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with a salary of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
Note: There will be bond of 5 years
The Eligible Candidates, as decided by Management , would be informed through Email / our website http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm (career page) 15 Nov 2016 to appear for an interview for final selection.
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: