Indian Oil Corporation Limited Various Post
Payment Last Date
Application Details and Eligibility
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) are inviting online application for the various post:
18-26 Years Which is Relaxable for SC / ST / PwD / OBC (NCL) Candidates As Per GOI Guidelines & Rules.
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering OR
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or ITI (Fitter) With Boiler Competency Certificate OR
- B.Sc.(PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade OR
- B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics OR
- Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Rs. 150/- Which is Exempted for SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
Selected Candidates Will Be Posted in Pay Scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-. Allowances & Other Perks Will Be As Per Government Rules & Guidelines.
Written Exam and Skill Test / Physical Test.
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: