KRIBHCO Recruitment 2017 For Graduate Engineer Trainee With Gate 2017
Application Details and Eligibility
Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd. (KRIBHCO) is seeking applications from qualified applicants for the position of “Graduate Engineer Trainee” in following streams:
Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Computer Science / Electronics and Communication
Not more than 27 years as on 30th April, 2017.
- B.Tech Graduates with GATE-2017 Score Card (qualified GATE) and degree with overall marks 65% and above.
- For Final Year candidates overall marks should be 65% as aggregate till 6th Semester.
- X,XII marks should be 60% and above
Only 2017 Pass-out or Passing out are eligible without any backlog.
No Fee Required for online application.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Merit in different streams.
Training Period & Stipend Details:
- 1 Year for Graduate Engineer Trainee Post.
- Stipend during training period- The GET will be recruited in “G2” grade in the pay scale of Rs.22000-46500/- with the initial Basic Pay of Rs.22000/- per month plus usual allowances as stipend.
- CTC- Around Rs. 9.58 lacs.
GET will be required to execute a bond to serve KRIBHCO for a period of three years after completion of training. The bond amount will be Rs.2 lacs for General/OBC Category and Rs.50,000/- for SC / ST candidates.
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: