Payment Last Date
Application Details and Eligibility
Madras Fertilizer Limited are inviting online application for the various post. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches / MBA & Other Degree Holders . Those candidates are interested may fill up the form below.
- General Manager (Plant) : B.E / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- General Manager (M&D) : First Class degree in Agriculture with MBA degree in Marketing (Full Time).
- Company Secretary : CS Degree
- Safety Officer : B.E. / B.Tech in Any Engineering Branch i.e. in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Other Engineering Branches or Technology with diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Govt. of India.
- Welfare Officer : Master of Labour Management Degree or Post Graduate degree in Social Work or Social Welfare
- Manager (Electrical) : B.E. / B.Tech Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Manager (Instrumentation) : B.E. / B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Dy. Manager (Civil) : B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Dy. Manager (Liaison Officer) : PG Degree in Personnel Management or Public Administration with MBA (Full Time).
- Jr. Medical Assistant (Male) : Diploma in Nursing. Must have their names registered in the State Nursing Council.
- Jr. Fireman : SSLC. Must have completed Fireman’s Certificate Course from NFSC, Nagpur / State / Central Government Fire Service Institute. The duration of the course shall not be less than Six Months.
OR Ex-Servicemen who undergone training in Basic Fire Fighting and Operation of Fire Tenders with a Certificate from Defence Services
| Jr. Medical Assistants & Jr. Fireman
Relaxation in Application fee for reserved category candidates will be as per rules.
Selection Will Be Based on Written Exam and / or Skill Test and / or Interview whichever applicable.
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online:
Official Website Link: