Recruitment For Graduate Marine Engineers | The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd
Application Details and Eligibility
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd. is inviting applications from Unmarried Mechanical Engineers for admission to Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Course. This course is at SCI’s Marine Training Institute at Powai, Mumbai.There is a total of 40 Vacancies for Shipping Corporation Recruitment. The course will commence from 1st October 2017. Therefore, if you are a Mechanical Engineer and looking for a stable government job, then please apply!
As on 1st Oct 2017
Maximum- 28 Years
- Candidates with Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum 50% marks in the Final Year of Engineering
- Must have valid Engineering Certificate & Marks Sheet
- Must have secured 50% marks in English Language in 10th or 12th Class.
- SC/ST – Rs. 500/-
- General/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
The Online Exam will have MCQs of these following subjects:
- You will have to appear for All India Online Examination.
- Once you get sufficient marks in this Online Exam, you will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
- The ratio of candidates called for Personal Interview will be 3:1.
- The details regarding the Interview will be published on SCI’s Website.
- After appearing for the Interview, you will have to go through a Medical Test.
- Once you are found fit, you will be selected.
- A Notarized Indemnity bond will be obtained from all the selected candidates before joining vessel as Fourth Engineer Officer.
Stipend – Rs 15,000/- per month for six months on structured shipboard training.
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: