Principal, PGTs In JNVs And Assistant Commissioner, Assistant & Computer Operator In NVS 2019 Vacancy
Payment Last Date
Application Details and Eligibility
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS) Recruitment Drive 2019
Vacancies available for Principal, Assistant Commissioner (Administration), PGTs, Assistant & Computer Operator for the year 2019. Also, NVS recruitment is to fulfill a vacancy in the North East Region.
|Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A)
|Computer Operator (Group-C)
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)
For Principal (Group-A) Post Code:01
- Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Persons holding analogous posts or posts of Principals in Central/State Govt./Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix. OR
- Vice-Principal/Asstt. Education Officers in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) in the Pay Matrix, having 07 years of combined service as PGT and Vice-Principal, in which minimum 02 years as Vice-Principal. OR
- PGT or Lecturer in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix, having at least 8 years regular service in the grade. OR
- Persons having 15 years combined regular service as PGT (Level-8 in the Pay Matrix) and TGT (Level-7 in the Pay Matrix), put together, out of which minimum 03 years as PGT.
FOR ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER (ADMINISTRATION) : (Post Code:2)
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University
- Holding analogous post on regular basis OR With 8 years service in the Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Possessing experience of handling Administrative / Financial matters in a responsible capacity in Central / State Govt. / Autonomous / Statutory Organization.
FOR ASSISTANT: (Post Code:3)
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
FOR COMPUTER OPERATOR : (Post Code:4)
- Degree from a recognized Institution / University.
- Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
FOR POSTGRADUATE TEACHERS
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate as per applying subject for PGT post.
Note: Kindly check full eligibility details in notification.
- Principal / Asst. Comm. : 1500/-
- Assistant / Group C : 800/-
- PGT Teacher : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Written Exam
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website at www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsrect2019.org No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: