SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment
Payment Last Date
Application Details and Eligibility
Steel Authority Of India Limited are inviting all engineering students for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE. Those candidates are interested may fill up the form below.
28 years as on 14.06.2019. Category Wise Relaxation In Age Is As Under –
Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University) in Following Branches –
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering, Production & Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering / Technology, Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering, Industrial Engineering / Technology, Thermal Engineering, Manufacturing Process and Automation, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering / Technology, Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Energy Engineering, Machine Engineering, Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering: Metallurgical Engineering, Material Sciences & Engineering / Technology, Industrial Metallurgy
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering, Power Plant Engineering, Electronics & Power Engineering, Power Electronics/Engineering, Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering / Technology, Electro Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Control, Industrial Electronics, Applied Electronics, Engineering / Technology, Electronics Design & Technology, Mechatronics, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Power, Electronics Communication & Instrumentation, Instrumentation Engineering / Technology, Instrumentation & Control/Engineering, Robotics & Automation/Automation & Robotics, Communication Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mining Engineering: Mining Engineering / Technology, Mining & Machinery Engineering / Mineral Engineering
Candidates who apply for SAIL, will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE-2019 examination paper and as per the Company’s requirement. Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through Careers Page website of SAIL. Criteria for the marks for the candidates would be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written test (GATE-2019), Group Discussion and Interview, in that order.
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: