Payment Last Date
Application Details and Eligibility
Union Public Service Commission are inviting online application for the post of
- Flying Officer in Indian Air Force
- Sub Lieutenant in Indian Navy
- Lieutenant in Indian Army
Those who are intereted may fill the form below.
- (i) For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (iii) For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000) only are eligible. Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- (iv) For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (v) For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Any Graduate Degree Holder Eligible
- For Indian Naval Academy: B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Branch Engineering Degree Holder Eligible
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
TOTAL VACANCY : 417
All the above posts are Group A Level 10 Positions. Initial basic pay of selected candidates will be Rs. 56,100/- Per Month. Other than Basic Pay Selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Travelling Allowance (TA) & Various other allowances.
Selection Will Be Based on Written Exam & SSB Interview. Written Exam Will Be Conducted By The UPSC & SSB Interview Will Be Conducted By The Respective Armed Force Wing.
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: