Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2001 are eligible.
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
|National Defence Academy||Naval Academy : 55 (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)|
Pay the examination fee by online and offline both mode.
The Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the commission at their discretion
Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board for Intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry
Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force in Pilot Aptitude Test and for Officers Potentiality
PABT applicable to candidates with Air Force as first choice would also be conducted for all SSB qualified candidates with one of the choice as Air Force subject to their eligibility and if they are so willing
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards
All the candidates will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards
Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests
Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the original certificates along with one photocopy each of (I) original matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
a) Mathematics (01) - 2-½ Hours (300 Marks)
b) General Ability Test (02) - 2-½ Hours (600 Marks)
Total 900 Marks
2. The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART "b" OF GENERAL ABILITY TESTS WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS English
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the exam
6. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall
The paper will be of both language Hindi & English. Answering Method: Each question will have four optional answer candidates have to choose the right one only
There will be negative marking for incorrect response given by candidates in the objective type questions. Candidates use only black ball pen to mark answers
To Apply Online: Click Here