Bharat Electrnoics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2016 For Mechanical & Electronic Engineers
Application Details and Eligibility
Age will be considered as on 01 September 2016
Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ institution.
|Contract Engineer Discipline
||No of Posts
||Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication
Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
Experience: Minimum 6 months relevant Experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training in BEL.
Job Profile for Contract Engineers (Mechanical)
- Educational Qualifications – B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience – Minimum 6 months in manufacturing industry.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have experience in production/shop floor environment. (Those working in EMS – Electronic Manufacturing Services are be preferred).
- Knowledge of quality tools is essential.
- The candidate must be well versed with production documents.
- Candidates with knowledge and experience in PCB assembly processes like SMD assembly, Wave soldering and Manual Soldering are preferred
4. Nature of Work
The candidate is required to:
- Monitor production activities in SMD assembly, Wave soldering assembly and Unit assembly areas.
- Carry out operation and maintenance of Assembly Machineries, Launching and Kitting of components to assembly, Job Allocation, Monitoring and resolution of any quality issues.
Job Profile for Contract Engineers (Electronics)
- Educational Qualifications – B.E. in Electronics Engineering
- Experience – Minimum 6 months in Testing/QA in Manufacturing Industry.
- Eligibility Criteria
a. Knowledge on test instruments (CRO, Multi meters, Digital Power Supply,. etc)
b. Ability to understand and analyse analog and digital circuits.
c. Ability to understand test procedures.
- Nature of Work
a. Troubleshooting and rework of the Electronic circuits (Analog & Digital).
b. Analyzing circuit diagrams.
c. Analyzing documents and set up test stages related to projects
d. Documentation / Report generation using basic computer knowledge.
No Application Fee Required. Apply as soon as if you are applicable by age, eligibilty & experience. :)
An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview
To Check Advertisement:
To Apply Online: